Untuk pemesanan dalam quantity bisa meminta penawaran harga melalui e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Dapatkan harga bagus!!
- 12 Channel, Parallel Tracking GPS Receiver with WAAS technology, DGPS Ready
- Up to 900 Knot Tracking Velocity
- 20 Second Warm Start Acquisition
- 1-3M Accuracy (95% of the time with WAAS on and SA off)
- 4.5 Inch Diagonal Monochrome High Contrast Silver Bright LCD Screen
- Waypoint and Route Data Transfer Via PC to another GP32
- 5 Display Modes available
1. Plotter - 14 Plot Scales from 0.2 - 320 N.M.
2. NavData - Position Indication in Lat./Long or Loran-C TD's
3. Steering - Graphic Vessel Course, Position and Speed Information
4. Highway - 8 Range Scales from 0.2 - 16 N.M.
5. Analog or Digital Display Speedometer
6. Two user customizable displays
- Man Overboard Key
- Waypoint entry by Loran-C TD's (Highway Mode)
- Alarms for Arrival, XTE, Anchor Watch and High/Low Speed Points
- Memory Capacity: 1000 Points of Vessel Track, 999 Points for Waypoints
and Marks, and 50 Routes comprised of up to 30 Waypoints
- Waypoint Comments of up to 16 Characters
- Event Marks Entered using one of Nine Symbols
- 2 Data Ports for both RS422 and RS232
- Feed nav data to radar, chart plotter, autopilot or sounder through NMEA0183 port
- Upload/Download waypoints and routes directly from NavNet display
- Built in Simulator for Showroom Display and Training
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: